Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
Our client is a big Steel Manufacturing Company, based in Kuwait. As a result of the expand of the business they are looking for a Rolling Mill Operation Manager.
ROLLING MILL OPERATION MANAGER
The position is based in Kuwait.
The position reports to Director of operations of the company.
The purpose of the role is to manage overall Rolling Mill operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
- Responsibility for all the aspects of the rolling mill production – safety, production, KPIs, downtime
- Managing directly, coordinates and monitors the Production and Tooling preparations activities in Rolling Mill.
- Implementation and development of the rolling mill procedures.
- Administers the human resources, the spare parts and the materials to integrate in the budget allocated at the RM.
- Maximizing line availability for production.
- Ensures compliance to statutory and environmental requirements, Safety & Training of Self and subordinates.
- Implements activities and ensures compliance to ASTM, ISO, QMS requirements.
- Reach the quality, quantity and consumption as is scheduled.
Key Success Factors and Measurements Criteria
- To Organize and Establish Rolling Practices and Tooling Activities
- Tools for Rolling process
- Time Budget for Rolling activities
- Rolling Process and Tools Cost control
- Production performance (quality, yield, consumptions) and downtime management
- No Non-conformity in Rolling and Tools area
- No stoppage of plant due lack of tools T
- o contain activities within time budget
- o contain costs within allocated budget
- Quality Management System
- Recruitment process and to follow up and facilitate HR in recruitment of personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, chemical or equivalent
- Experience in related area at least 6+ years
- Excellent technical knowledge about the rolling process
- Good knowledge of Industrial Safety, ISO, QMS
- Good knowledge of latest trends in technical and management practices in global and continuous process industries
- Managerial skills and ability to coordinate and lead a team
The company offers:
- Full package for relocation (incl. family members) and additional care related with the stay in the country
- Very good remuneration package and a bonus scheme
- Additional health care benefits
More information will be provided on the next stage of the selection process.
If you are interested, we are looking forward to have your application.
All candidates will be treated in full confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Ivelina Petkova, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work