Wyser is a global player, specialized in Executive Search, Senior and Middle Management Recruitment. We partner with forward-looking Companies to discover and engage talented Managers. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Our client is one of the top manufacturers of biodiesel fuel, refined and unrefined oil, free fatty acids, glycerin, and oil meal in Europe.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced TREASURY MANAGER to join our client’s organization. The Treasury Manager will manage and oversee the company's financial resources, including cash management, debt financing, and foreign exchange.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in finance and experience in a similar role. They will be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, and able to develop and implement effective financial strategies. The Treasury Manager will be a strong leader and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Managing the company's cash flow and liquidity, including forecasting and planning for short- and long-term cash needs;
- Overseeing the company's debt financing activities, including coordinating with external lenders and managing debt structures;
- Managing the company's foreign exchange risk, including developing and implementing hedging strategies;
- Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures related to Treasury management;
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that financial resources are used effectively and efficiently;
- Preparing and presenting regular financial reports to senior management and the board of directors;
- Analysis of receivables that are formed by deferred payments;
- Preparation of a short-term strategy which implies analyzing daily monitoring of invoices issued, maturities, and the formation of cash outflow;
- Full monitoring of receivables and received invoices for payment, profit, and deficiency;
- Responsible for the medium-term strategy and long-term one;
- Participating in the procurement of funds for payments;
- Risk management including insurance, hedging, and bank guarantees;
- Collecting and analyzing information from the sales department and mediates between the sales department and the financial department;
- Constant monitoring and strategic decisions making to hedge the currency.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Treasury or financial management
- Experience in the banking sector – corporate and large corporate clients and/or in a large corporation will be considered as a strong advantage
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Proficiency in financial software and systems
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English
- Ability to travel or to relocate.
- Relocation package, food vouchers, additional health insurance;
- Opportunity for professional growth within a visionary organization, leader in the sector;
- Supportive company culture.
Location: Northeastern part of the country
If you are an experienced Treasury Manager with a strong financial background and a track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.