Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
Our client is a big Steel Manufacturing Company, based in Kuwait. As a result of the expand of the business they are looking for a Project Manager.
The position is based in Kuwait.
The purpose of the role is to apply processes and techniques to initiate, plan, manage and deliver specific projects to achieve their goals on schedule and on budget.
The position reports to CEO of the company.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion.
- To plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress.
- To coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- To act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- To use project management software tools to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
- To identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects.
Key Success Factors and Measurements Criteria
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, chemical or equivalent
- Experience in related area at least 6+ years
- Strong technical skills and a solid understanding of RM and SMS processes
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills , Mathematical and budgeting skills
- Good time management skills
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team
- Good knowledge of latest trends in technical and management practices in global and continuous process industries
The company offers:
- Full package for relocation (incl. family members) and additional care related with the stay in the country
- Very good remuneration package and a bonus scheme
- Additional health care benefits
More information will be provided on the next stage of the selection process.
If you are interested, we are looking forward to have your application. All candidates will be treated in full confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Ivelina Petkova, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work