Публикувано на 26/05/2023
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia.
Our esteemed client is a global Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing industry leader, setting itself apart with their unparalleled approach and groundbreaking solutions.
Are you passionate about chemistry and ensuring quality and precision in chemical analysis? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is critical? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Specialist. In this role, you will play a vital part in maintaining the highest quality control standards in our laboratory.
· Manage, execute, and evaluate chemical analysis activities at the quality control laboratory, ensuring effective and efficient operations.
· Perform quality control tests for chemical and microbiological analysis of primary materials, packaging materials, intermediary, and final products in accordance with GMP, GLP, GRP, and other regulatory requirements.
· Contribute to the implementation of corrective actions identified through internal and international quality audits.
· Ensure compliance with GMP, GLP, and GRP requirements, providing necessary conditions for the use of quality control laboratories.
· Plan and execute calibration and validation activities within the Quality Control Laboratory.
· Prepare or update SOPs and device information sheets related to quality control laboratory activities, ensuring accurate record-keeping.
· Develop and validate new analysis methods, contributing to continuous improvement.
· Participate in environmental control activities.
· Collaborate with representatives from different departments to validate analytical methods and equipment cleaning activities.
· Continuously engage in self-training and participate in relevant training programs aligned with GMP requirements.
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
· Residing in Bulgaria.
· Fluency in English is essential.
· Previous experience in a related field through internships or university projects.
· Willingness to work early shifts.
We offer a supportive work environment that encourages professional growth and provides opportunities for continuous learning. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this exciting role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
At our company, we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
We appreciate your interest in this position and thank all applicants for their time and effort in applying.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Discover all the news on
the world of work