Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia.
Our client is a leading Bulgarian software development company delivering comprehensive IT solutions to a wide range of global accounts and corporate customers.
As a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer working in our team, you will:
- Design and implement data models that are optimized for Azure Data Factory and other Azure data services
- Manipulate and transform data using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Functions
- Create, configure, and manage Azure Data Factory pipelines and activities
- Design and implement solutions using Azure SQL Database
- Design and implement solutions using Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL Data Warehouse)
- Design and implement solutions using Azure Blob Storage
- Design and implement real-time data processing solutions using Azure Logic Apps
- Work with Azure DevOps to manage and deploy Azure Data Factory solutions in the different BI & Analytics Git Repositories
- Work closely with data analysts, and other team members to design and implement Azure data solutions
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience with data modeling tools and data architecture patterns in Azure, such as data lakes, data warehouses, and data pipelines
- Proficient in manipulating and transforming data using tools such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Functions
- Proficient in creating, configuring, and managing Azure Data Factory pipelines and activities (knowledge of the different connectors and integration runtime options available in Azure Data Factory)
- Knowledge of Azure SQL Database and ability to design and implement solutions using this service • Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics
- Experience with Azure Blob Storage • Experience with Azure Logic Apps
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience in at least one programming language, preferably SQL, or #M
- Understanding of data security concepts and data governance concepts
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Financial-oriented social package
- Work remotely
- Growth opportunity
- Friendly work environment and international atmosphere
Sounds interesting? Connect with us and we will get in touch with you!
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.