Fullstack .Net developer
- Информационни технологии
- София, SOF
Публикувано на 19/05/2023
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia.
Our client is a leading Bulgarian software development company delivering comprehensive IT solutions to a wide range of global accounts and corporate customers.
As a Cyber Security Engineer working in their team, you will:
• Conduct penetration tests on customer infrastructure, applications, and IoT devices, both on-site and off-site.
• Perform system hardening procedures for multiple products.
• Develop security controls and tools for multiple products.
• Create security frameworks and tools.
• Familiarity with Windows or Unix systems, TCP/IP, IDS/IPS, and web content filtering.
• Knowledge of web, network, or IoT security and different attack techniques.
• Proficiency in scripting languages such as bash and/or PowerShell.
• Experience with at least one programming language (Python, C, C++, C#).
• Familiarity with a proxy tool like Burp Suite, OWASP Zap, etc.
• Understanding of penetration testing methodologies and workflow.
• Knowledge of OWASP guidelines.
• Understanding of threat modeling.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What do they offer:
• Excellent salary
• Financial-oriented social package
• Work remotely
• Growth opportunity
• Friendly work environment and international atmosphere
Sounds interesting? Connect with us and we will get in touch with you!
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Discover all the news on
the world of work