Cyber Security Engineer
- Информационни технологии
- София, SOF
Публикувано на 26/05/2023
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Our client is one of the leading Bulgarian system integrators delivering comprehensive IT solutions to the wide range of global accounts and corporate customers across the country.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, highly motivated person, whose passion is fullstack development. You will participate in the design, development and continuous integration of the front end and backend of enterprise web applications.
As a Fullstack developer, you will be responsible for:
• Developing code for new features on the front-end, back-end and web-services
• Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code
• Mentorship of junior developers
• Participation in internal team activities - design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
• Follow company standards and procedures for teamwork
Skills and Capabilities:
• 2+ years of experience in a client/server environment with a strong focus on .NET Framework/C#, .NET Core, RDBMS, REST/API, HTML 5, CSS 3 React UI;
• Understanding of the OOP principles and design patterns
• Experience in Multithreading Programming
• High level of self-organization, creativity, ethics
• Responsible and team oriented person with good analytical and communication skills
• Participate in the knowledge sharing within the team.
• DevOps experience would be an advantage
• Projects with various technologies
• Competitive salary and annual bonus
• Remote work options
• Additional health insurance;
• Sports card;
• Additional days of paid leave;
• Food vouchers
• Regular company sponsored trainings and certifications;
Sounds interesting? Connect with us and we will get in touch with you!
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Discover all the news on
the world of work