Fullstack .Net developer
- Информационни технологии
- София, SOF
Публикувано на 03/05/2023
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
We are looking for a proactive and communicative person with leadership skills to fill a key role in the company Product team. If you have a desire for a career expressed in the management and development of projects and processes in the field of mobile and web products, then you should apply.
Our client is a leading EdTech company in Bulgaria and a leader in offering innovative educational products. They are also developing rapidly in the international market, such as in Romania, Spain and Italy.
• Management of the entire software development life cycle of the product;
• Organizing and leading SCRUM meetings;
• Coordination of a team of programmers, designers, QA specialists and product coordinators;
• Analysis of user behavior with tools such as Google analytics, Firebase, etc.;
• Creating a plan and strategy for the implementation of functionalities;
• Monitoring product quality and active participation in product decisions;
• Understanding the business goals and the overall process of developing their products.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
• Experience in a similar role for at least 2 years;
• Willingness to be the driving force in the team in the performance of its tasks;
• Leadership approach to work and interpersonal communication management skills;
• High proactivity and striving to achieve the set goals on time;
• Ability to give, receive and integrate feedback;
• Excellent language culture and literacy;
• Very good technological general culture, mainly in the area of web and mobile products;
• Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence and Google analytics is a plus.
What do they offer you:
• Ability to contribute new ideas and approaches;
• Opportunity to participate in the Leadership Program;
• A cool, motivated and successful team that is a pleasure to work with;
• Work with a cause that daily changes the environment in Bulgaria;
• Co-financed supplementary health insurance;
• Sports card at preferential prices;
• Referral program;
• Annual team building and company events;
• Additional vacation days and gifts according to the time spent in the company.
In case you are not from Varna, but live in one of the nearby cities, The company will assist you in relocating. If you start working with them, they'll help you find accommodation and cover your hotel costs in the city while you get settled.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Discover all the news on
the world of work