Fullstack .Net developer
- Информационни технологии
- София, SOF
Публикувано на 18/05/2023
Shopify Team Lead Description
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
We are seeking an experienced Shopify Team Lead to join our client's team and work on exciting new projects. As a Shopify TL, you will operate across the project lifecycle from discovery through to development, test, training, and post implementation support.
Our client is Limited is a fast growing IT solutions consultancy based in the City of London with offices in Bulgaria, India and Australia. Their areas of expertise include delivery of eCommerce solutions, multi-channel retail solutions and project management amongst others. They provide best of breed solutions and services to several blue chip clients primarily within retail, financial services and other industries. They have built their delivery focused reputation upon technical innovation, in-depth business knowledge, and creative vision, all of which supports their objective of helping clients to gain true value from eCommerce. They love what they do and their clients love their work.
· 3+ years experience with Shopify;
· Relevant experience as a Team Lead;
· Experience with third-party apps and integrations available in Shopify;
· Strong knowledge of liquid template language;
· Strong hands-on experience in customizing Shopify themes;
· Experience with Shopify's object/properties, REST API, webhooks and Meta fields;
· Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills;
· Knowledge of other e-commerce platforms like Magento, and BigCommerce will be preferred.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into Shopify;
· Leading a team of Shopify developers;
· Providing guidance to clients and developers over technology, processes, and applications;
· Ensuring project implementation in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions;
· Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, and mentor other developers;
· Ensure code is well-documented and maintainable.
What's in it for you
· Work with a leading e-commerce platforms;
· Delivering digital-first experience for global retailers and high end brands;
· Work in a team of bright, nice and cooperative people.
· Extremely competitive remuneration package;
· Technical trainings and certifications;
· Flexible working hours;
· Food and gift vouchers;
· Additional health insurance;
· Great work-life balance and 25 days annual vacation;
· 1 day birthday leave;
· Regular team events;
· A positive and fun environment.
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Discover all the news on
the world of work