Публикувано на 03/05/2023
Embedded Software Engineer
Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Our agency is seeking for a talented Embedded Software Engineer to join our client's team. Аs an embedded engineer you will create the software for their most intelligent and high-end devices.
Our client manufactures heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems as well as components for the railway industry. They houses the serial production of air conditioning systems for rail transport for all major projects for European customers. As a supplier to the railway industry, the company is certified under the International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS). IRIS is based on the prescriptions of the ISO 9001 quality standard, expanded with the special requirements for the railway industry and has international recognition.
· Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C/C++;
· Elicit Requirements and derive the corresponding SW Concepts and Architectures;
· Perform exhaustive automated Testing of the created software;
· Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
· Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks succesfully;
· Skilled person able to grow a sub team and lead this.
· Education – University degree in the field of Software engineering or/and
· Information technology or comparable qualifications;
· Experience in software development (Requirement engineering, SW architectures and concepts, Embedded Systems Coding (Time- & Memory- efficient), Debugging skills);
· Very good Microcontroller coding skills and understanding of Microcontroller Architecture;
· Hardware understanding (Semiconductors, Semiconductor circuits);
· Real time OS knowledge is a benefit;
· UI/UX knowledge is a benefit;
· Good written and spoken English;
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
If you're a motivated and skilled Embedded Engineer with C++ experience looking to join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply. Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.
Disheva Vanya, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work