Wyser is a global player, specializing in Executive Search and a wide variety of IT profiles. We partner with forward-looking companies to discover and engage with highly skilled technical professionals. We are present in 12 countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Relative information regarding the position and what our partner offers:
- Collaborate closely with the design and engineering teams to contribute to new feature development.
- Develop and enhance backend APIs, frontend framework integrations, client-side SDKs, and other tools that form a part of our headless commerce ecosystem.
- Apply best practices, including test-driven development and well-planned software architecture, to create highly performant, well-tested, and maintainable systems.
- Create and maintain comprehensive, well-written documentation to provide our merchants’ teams with an exceptional developer experience.
- Communicate in Bulgarian and English effectively within our international, multi-lingual team.
- 6+ years’ experience as a Full-Stack Engineer with a strong focus on backend development, particularly with PHP 7+ and Laravel 7+.
- Proficiency in frontend web frameworks, especially React and Vue.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure. We use GCP.
- Strong database skills with proficiency in MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. Familiarity with TypeSense is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proven experience with test-driven development and the ability to write high-quality tests.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and comprehensive documentation.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Bulgarian and English.
- Proficiency in working with Docker containers.
- Excellent understanding of security best practices.
- Proficient in building RESTful APIs.
- Strong skills in functional and object-oriented design paradigms.
- Opportunity to work on an international project aiming to be a leader in e-commerce, with ambitious plans and forthcoming launches in foreign markets.
- Access to professionals from around the world, providing opportunities for growth and learning.
- Engaging and challenging projects that foster career advancement.
- Pleasant work atmosphere within a young team of enthusiastic individuals.
- Internal training and events to support your professional development.
- Team building activities and social events.
- Complimentary drinks, coffee, and snacks at the office.
- Competitive salary with potential for bonuses.
- Fixed office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Semi-flexible work-from-home policy.
If the above information interests you, do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Wyser EOOD activities are based on a recruitment license №2311 issued on 13.07.2017, valid indefinitely.